Friday, June 18, 2010

A Ticking Time Blog

How does so much time pass between thoughts? I will never understand how there are times when the minute clock slows to a sweat inducing crawl almost to the point of stopping altogether, and other times I blink and it's been 2 weeks.

One of those times is now.

I love to write, honestly - I wouldn't make that up. I haven't stopped this time for lack of content, lack of motivation, or lack of internet access. (Hey, things are best in 3s). I really truly ran out of that precious asset we love to call time.

But, as always, I did not stray for too long. I'm back now and feeling more productive than ever. I did well in my Economics class (If an A to you is doing well, but feel free to be the judge), and my job is great! As I previously mentioned, I am the resident Social Media Guru and I couldn't be having more fun.

Accounting is alright, only made better by a fellow UGA-er and my Betty White channeling teacher. Seriously, she couldn't be cuter.

So stay tuned...because where there is time, there is always a way. It's the time part that's the struggle folks, not the will.

No comments:

Post a Comment